Back to topic list

[ Goto page 1, 2 Next ]
AuthorMessage
JennaPost subject: question for polo exec 

Hiya,

I'm coming begging... I have a friend whos 12yr old daughter is getting into polo and has got to the stage where she wants a boat but has no idea what to get... I was wondering if it would be possible for her to come at the very beginning of the session tonight and have a brief sit in the mega whilst the rest of us are getting goals up etc? Let me know if that's ok with you guys or not, I have no idea how organised/chilled we are planning on being!

Cheers,

Jen

Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
9:55am
CloughyPost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
AvatarYep, thats cool with me. I may not be there at the start as I have managed to hurt my back in the last week and so cant move particularly fast at the moment!
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
10:53am
JennaPost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
Avatarcool, thanks very much Cloughy.
perhaps you should just wrap yourself in some bubble wrap and not come out for a while... maybe you'd not injure yourself so much!
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
11:02am
Edited by Jenna on Wed 10th Dec 2008, 11:02am
White NinjaPost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
1:43pm
RachelPost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
AvatarHow's your shoulder now Andy?
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
2:12pm
TomRobPost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
AvatarNone have us have realised this... but Chloe was never this girly and wossy before Madi deflowered him... I think shes feminising him...
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
4:05pm
CloughyPost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
AvatarMy shoulders getting a lot better, I could probably play tonight Tom and hand you a beating, but its probably best to leave for scotland! The bad back was brought about by a distinctly un 'friendly' game of ultimate frisbee that I tried out, and then made worse by drunken Wii tennis. All in all, i wouldnt class that as overly girly!
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
4:41pm
Rich (Einstein)Post subject: Re: question for polo exec 
Avataryeah thats true... ultimate frisbee is an extremely manly sport what with all the similarities to netball :s
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
5:17pm
TomRobPost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
AvatarTalking about manly sports, has anyone tried ultimate golf-frisbee?
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
5:37pm
KatePost subject: Re: question for polo exec 
Posted:
Wed 10th Dec, 2008
5:39pm

[ Goto page 1, 2 Next ]