Back to topic list

[ Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next ]
AuthorMessage
The BaronPost subject: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 

Afternoon all.

On the weekend of week 7 (20th-22nd Feb) we will be travelling down to Cider country to stay at my house and do some surfing! This will be a really chilled weekend with very little structure needed, and cheap because we don't have to pay for accomodation! If there is lots of rain in the late part of week 7 we may decide to run some rivers instead, but this will be subject to who signs up, and what we all want to do.

I know there are lots of trips on at the moment, and you maybe thinking, can I affoard the time/money? My advice is, next term there will be far fewer trips planned, do work then! Plus as I have already said, it will be a resonably cheap weekend and and a shed load of fun. We'll probably visit the pub on one of the nights and share stories with the locals, always lots of fun. Get your inappropriate jokes ready!

We'll be fed by Mrs Blackmore on one of the nights so, if you are coming, reply to the news thread with any dietry requirements/inadequacies so that we can plan accordingly. The farm is under 2ft of snow at the moment with drifts of upto 4ft! My brother tells me it could still be there in two weeks, so maybe some opportunity for some proper snow boating.

Sign-up will go up at 1400hrs today. As with all trips, who goes will be at the discression of the exec, but the earlier you get in there and sign up, the more likely you are to get a place.

Don't miss out.

Baron

Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
1:16pm
StevePost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
AvatarWill be a rather excellent trip, and I will be there!
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
1:19pm
LatviaPost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
AvatarOoooo yeah, I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!
Literally
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
1:57pm
NigelPost subject: Re: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
Ooooo yeah, I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!
Literally

BAD.....MENTAL.....IMAGES

Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
2:14pm
LatviaPost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
AvatarGet used to it! Afterall I'm coming! :)))
To Warwick that weekend of course... and Top B on Monday and even polo on Tuesday... aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Nearly there!
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
2:19pm
JenPost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
Avatarthere's a 50/50 chance i can't make it, can i sign up anyway with hope that i can go?
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
3:17pm
BarnetPost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 

Jen, how long until you would be certain?
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
3:33pm
JenPost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
3:38pm
BarnetPost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
AvatarYeah, just sign up and then post as soon as your sure.
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
3:40pm
AlPost subject: Re: Winter Surf trip (wk7) 
AvatarWould it be okay if i came over with a couple of mates from southampton? We'd be able to sort ourselves out for food, tentage, transport and boats. Would just be there for drinking fun and surfing fun. Its a weekend when we don't have a trip and they're pretty boring weekends round here.

Cheers,
Al
Posted:
Sat 7th Feb, 2009
5:26pm

[ Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next ]