Back to topic list

[ Goto page 1, 2, 3 Next ]
AuthorMessage
EilidhPost subject: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 

Evening Munchkins!!!

I have a very important question for y'all! Would you like to spice up your xmas break with a bit of paddling? Well if the answer is yes, then reply to this email or post on the forum to express your interest!

Generally the canoe club goes on a hard-core tour over New Years and then the AWESOME Scotland tour over Easter (Details of which will come later). Last year there was lack of demand which makes tour sec's sad. So this year we are proposing a medium-core tour probably over new years for an uncertain number of days, somewhere in wild Wales. This means you have the opportunity to decide what you want. Yayyyyy!!!

If you are unsure whether you would be good enough for such a trip, ask an exec member or just express your interest and we can let you know!

Disclaimer: this is not signing up or commiting for the trip just expressing interest that you might like to go if there was one.

Posted:
Tue 1st Nov, 2011
7:25pm
tomPost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
AvatarI'm interested dates dependant
Posted:
Tue 1st Nov, 2011
7:26pm
ScamrassPost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
Avataryes, dates dependant. Preferably over lots of bank holidays so i dont have to take lots of time off work.

How about 24th-27th december?
Posted:
Tue 1st Nov, 2011
11:38pm
tomPost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
AvatarI'm sure those dates are going to be really popular!
Posted:
Tue 1st Nov, 2011
11:47pm
DanPost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
Posted:
Tue 1st Nov, 2011
11:49pm
ThrumptonPost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
We get from Xmas eve till January 3rd off, so if it was from the 27th to the 2nd or something of that ilk, (or if I could do just those dates) then that would be good for me
Posted:
Tue 1st Nov, 2011
11:50pm
AlicePost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
AvatarI'm interested, date dependent. I think the week after Christmas is best for me as I have that off work.
Posted:
Wed 2nd Nov, 2011
8:45am
GregoryPost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
AvatarI'm interested, date dependent. and to be awkward, nearer the end of term the better
Posted:
Wed 2nd Nov, 2011
10:02am
MadiPost subject: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
AvatarIm intrested, date dependant
Posted:
Wed 2nd Nov, 2011
10:14am
Buzz LightyearPost subject: Re: Re: Medium-Core Tour!?!? 
Im intrested, date dependant
But Madi, I thought you were terribly hardcore?
Posted:
Wed 2nd Nov, 2011
10:32am

[ Goto page 1, 2, 3 Next ]