Back to topic list

[ Goto page Prev 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
AuthorMessage
AlPost subject: Re: NSR 
AvatarWhats your plan for getting to Nottingham, I will be driving up and have 3/4 spaces in my car.
Posted:
Tue 28th Feb, 2012
8:08pm
EinsteinPost subject: Re: NSR 
Avatarafraid we've got cars sorted, but cheers Ali, see you there.
Posted:
Wed 29th Feb, 2012
8:32am
BrycePost subject: Re: NSR 
AvatarI have forwarded an email to all the students. It has a medical form attached. I don't know if the Old Gits need it but if so can someone email it to them. I'm now letting you guys sort this trip out on your own. Decide who's in charge/ who to blame when it all goes tits up :D

Alex Baker - you owe me money

Mofo - you owe me money

Nicky Woodcock - you owe me money

Screamer - you owe me money
Posted:
Wed 29th Feb, 2012
12:34pm
NicolePost subject: Re: NSR 
Posted:
Wed 29th Feb, 2012
12:56pm
JoPost subject: Re: NSR 
Avatarsecond that. shot not (if we all say this quick enough... Einstein won't be able to log on here before 7...)
Posted:
Wed 29th Feb, 2012
12:59pm
ScreamerPost subject: Re: NSR 
Posted:
Wed 29th Feb, 2012
1:40pm
BeckyPost subject: Re: NSR 

Long story short - I'm going to have to drop out of NSR. :(

Basically at the moment I have so much work to do and I'm really struggling to cope with it. I thought I would be able to get everything done before Friday, but I'm nowhere near this and can't afford the whole weekend off.

Yes, I'm sure it will be epic, but I've made the boring, adult decision and for once I'm putting my degree before fun.

I realise I've already paid for it and I don't expect a refund because of the short notice, but if someone wants to take place that would be good. Dom I will also still pay you for the costume unless anyone wants this.

Sorry guys, have fun.
Posted:
Wed 29th Feb, 2012
6:15pm

[ Goto page Prev 1, 2, 3, 4 ]