Back to topic list

[ Goto page 1, 2 Next ]
AuthorMessage
ScarfPost subject: A Shit load of Information 

Nene

Don't forget that if you've not paid you need to. Meet at Sport Centre at 12.30. Once we arrive there will be a foundation skills sessions at about 3.10 - 3.30, progressive 1 at 3.40 - 4, progressive 2 at 4.10 - 4.30 & playboating / question time til 5. (no difference between 1 & 2)

Thursday Coaching

This weeks coaching sessions will be headed by Hayden and covering bracing, in all its forms and glory, Due to the new pool limit there can only be 8 people in the pool on Thursday so please respect this come and learn and we'll make sure its fair.

Saturday

Rich P is going with me & Tom Laws to have a day of getting steeper, whilst Noj is taking Jennifer S, Becky A & Madi to do some progessive white water skills ready for Scotland.

Sunday

Tom B & Emma are coming with me to do some Progressive White Water skills. Good Luck to you guys playing POLO.

Sorry if you didn't get to boat this weekend, still hope for next weekend!

Posted:
Tue 27th Feb, 2007
12:31pm
Edited by Scarf on Thu 1st Mar 2007, 4:19pm
ScarfPost subject: Re: A Shit load of Information 
AvatarWen has just dropped out, place going spare!
Posted:
Tue 27th Feb, 2007
5:37pm
MadiPost subject: Re: A Shit load of Information 
AvatarA place going spare! Please may i come?
Posted:
Tue 27th Feb, 2007
11:18pm
SamanthaPost subject: Re: A Shit load of Information 
AvatarMadi- I think the reason Wen pulled out is because it is the Warwick spring CANOE POLO TOURNAMENT on Sunday!!!!

However, I may be wrong... But you're already on the list for Saturday, and I don't think you will be going Sunday... (for the above reason)
Posted:
Tue 27th Feb, 2007
11:40pm
Edited by Samantha on Tue 27th Feb 2007, 11:41pm
IainPost subject: Re: A Shit load of Information 
Avatarlol - mathematicians have good logical reasoning skills :-)
Posted:
Wed 28th Feb, 2007
12:21am
FrodoPost subject: Re: Re: A Shit load of Information 

Samantha wrote:

Madi- I think the reason Wen pulled out is because it is the Warwick spring CANOE POLO TOURNAMENT on Sunday!!!!

a good point well made!

Posted:
Wed 28th Feb, 2007
1:06am
Avatari was talking about nene! so scarf, i dnt want to paddle on sunday, the 'pls may i come' was reffering to nene today, which was great. sorry for being confusing!
Posted:
Wed 28th Feb, 2007
8:15pm
ScarfPost subject: Re: A Shit load of Information 
AvatarI see, I think its your polo chums that got upset - I think they were worried there advertising wasn't as good as mine so everyone wanted to come boating in Wale, but can't cause you need to win or something
Posted:
Wed 28th Feb, 2007
8:34pm
MattPost subject: Re: A Shit load of Information 
AvatarWe shouldn't need to advertise our tournament - it should be beaten into the subconcious mind of every polo member ever that we have our tounament on the Sunday at the end of week 8 in terms one and two every year! Shame on you Madi for not succumbing to our brainwashing!

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes! *SNAP* You're under.

Posted:
Thu 1st Mar, 2007
9:43am
Edited by Matt on Thu 1st Mar 2007, 9:48am
AvatarConsider me truely succumb! I am very sorry for ever considering doing something remotely unpolo related week 8, it won't happen again I promise!
Posted:
Thu 1st Mar, 2007
2:07pm

[ Goto page 1, 2 Next ]