Back to topic list

AuthorMessage
tv tomPost subject: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 
AvatarThe opportunity to be sitting within the proximity of Paul Merson is approaching so hang on to your seats because the sports fed ball is approaching!
PAUL WHO? more to the point! However, the Sports Fed ball is an excellent way to finish the year among friends and a night i'd definately recommend, there is always a large contigent of Kayakers/Polo players and we try to get as many tables together as possible. It is the day before the legendary surf trip and makes an excellent prelude to the sunny beach of St Davids!
It is the one night in the year that a few of us bother to look vaguely smart, an incentive in itself! Feel free to browse the photos from last year and check out the surf trip while you are there!
Date: Sat 23rd of June

You can purchase your tickets online now- they will sell out. Although pricey it is a great night and a good way to say goodbye to those joining the real world!

Cheers
Tv in the land of cheese and wine, and poor military tactics
and Nicky in Sick Bed
and Rob or is it Tom........

Posted:
Mon 9th Apr, 2007
9:25am
Edited by Andy on Sat 14th Apr 2007, 11:50pm
IainPost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 

oh well. that would have been amusing.

I will give up now.

Posted:
Mon 16th Apr, 2007
11:00am
Edited by Iain on Mon 16th Apr 2007, 11:15am
PetePost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 

Andy wrote:

PAUL WHO?

What do you mean Paul who!? Played 21 games for England, 327 for arsenal. Recovering alcoholic and cocaine addict.

Posted:
Mon 16th Apr, 2007
12:18pm
tv tomPost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 
AvatarI wrote "Paul who" because anyone who plays for arsenal is not worthy of note in my book, but that is quite a record he has, will he cope in a room full of wine?
Posted:
Mon 16th Apr, 2007
12:21pm
FrodoPost subject: Re: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 

What do you mean Paul who!? Played 21 games for England, 327 for arsenal. Recovering alcoholic and cocaine addict.

and for villa. curled one into the top corner from near the half way line, against everton i believe (maybe leeds).

Posted:
Mon 16th Apr, 2007
1:16pm
PetePost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 
Avatarhe also spent some time at Boro and Pompey before dropping a few divisions to play for walsall and tamworth. He may have been arsenal scum, but he was also quite useful for england.

Unfortunately I won't be going this year, otherwise I'd offer to buy him a drink.
Posted:
Mon 16th Apr, 2007
1:42pm
BanjoPost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 
AvatarWhy do they never get cool people in like nik baker?
Posted:
Mon 16th Apr, 2007
2:06pm
Where Am IPost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 

i texted it to nicky but don't think she replied, thought i would start this as a reminder that WE GET FREE WINE IF WE GIVE THEM IN SOON!!!
Posted:
Mon 21st May, 2007
1:53pm
tv tomPost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 
Avatardont be an idiot like hayden please email it to social exec email adresse as explained above, that way we can add it to a spread sheet, Hayden to prove you are capable of following simple instructions can you please email the number to the social sec adresse, I will ignore the number above :D

"3) Email back to with number on ticket, name and food preference (carnivour or veggie)"

sort him out Frank

Posted:
Mon 21st May, 2007
2:07pm
Edited by tv tom on Mon 21st May 2007, 2:30pm
Where Am IPost subject: Re: Sports Fed ball!!!!!!!!!! 
Avatari see, didn't see the other thread.
Posted:
Mon 21st May, 2007
5:46pm